What Sets Wrap Apart
Unlike other great technology companies started by first time founders, Wrap’s founding team has numerous wins building and leading great technology companies. We are channeling this experience to build something remarkable at Wrap.
- CEO/ Founder of Wrap founded & took companies Viant and Scient public.
- Closed Series B for a total of $16 million within a year of launching the company, led by Raine Ventures and Salesforce Ventures.
- Wrap is the first WE corporation. 10% of Wrap’s capitalization is willed to philanthropy.
- As a WE corporation, we hire leaders, visionaries and advocates of a meaningful work culture that inspires people to challenge themselves and use their voice.
- The leadership team comes from Yahoo, Salesforce.com, Oracle, Frog Design, Ebay, Samsung, PayPal, Bazaarvoice, Icix, Terracotta, Pantheon, InMobi, Scribd and AudioPress.
Life at Wrap
Wrap attracts the thoughtful, naturally inquisitive and spirited. We think about mobile from new perspectives. We encourage each other to push boundaries. Our office is based in downtown San Francisco convenient to all public transportation. Our people enjoy access to the best tools available, an open and collaborative work environment and a supportive culture inspiring them to do their very best. We offer great salaries, generous equity, 100% employee health coverage, three weeks vacation and delicious catered meals among other perks. We encourage you to learn more about working here!